Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bonjour Everyone,

This is almost my second week here in Rennes and I am loving every second of it! So far, I have done a lot to get my life started here. I have set up my flat, bought a bus pass, and met many people!

I am absolutely amazed at my daily experiences. People have proved to be very accepting and helpful to me throughout the past week and a half. My French speaking is very broken but I am able to get my point across and understand what people say to me.

Today I went to the Lices Market that is held every Saturday. There are so many fresh foods and flowers for sale at extremely reasonable prices! I am really enjoying all of the fresh fruits! I think I spent about 23 euros today on a weeks worth of groceries, which is a good price if you ask me!

Needless to say...

 J'adore mon vie en France!

1 comment:

  1. I love that there are markets with such great produce. It looks so pretty and delicious in the picture.

    ReplyDelete